We strive to establish and maintain a close professional relationship with each of our clients, and offer constructive and imaginative counsel within our areas of expertise.
We're proud that we have been chosen to provide professional services to a diverse clientele. Our clients are active in a wide range of industries, and of various sizes and descriptions, including:
- Advertising agencies and related businesses providing services to the advertising, marketing and public relations industries.
- Business executives and other high net worth individuals.
- Construction contractors.
- Entertainment, including production companies, performers, writers, behind-the-camera talent, and related support services.
- Estates and trusts.
- Government regulatory and compliance reporting.
- International import /export and distribution.
- Not-for-profit organizations, including private foundations, public charities and institutions.
- Professional corporations and individuals, including medical, dental, legal, architectural and personal service business entities.
- Real estate, including property management organizations, and mortgage brokers.
- Restaurants and restaurant equipment suppliers.
- Retail trade.
- Technology, including computing, digital communications, software development, and support industries active in the field of high technologies.
- Wholesale trade.
Accounting, Auditing and Attestation Services
These services include the full range of audit, review and compilation services, evaluation of internal controls, business consultation as required by our clients, forecasts, projections, and special purpose engagements.
We believe that providing accounting and auditing services to our clients is much more than simply filling out checklists and balancing the ledger. We work in tandem with our clients to implement strategies and business practices with an eye towards improved results.
Our dedication to our clients results in productive, long-term relationships, and we strive to remain worthy of the trust and confidence our clients have in our firm. In numerous cases, our clients' children have become valued clients themselves.Tax Services
These services include the preparation of all required tax documents, tax planning and the resolution of tax-related problems that may result from examinations and inquiries by the Internal Revenue Service or other governmental tax agencies.
At Landsman, Frank and Bloch, we believe that the complexities of today's business environment demand a new approach to tax planning. The modern business professional knows that tax planning is but one facet of a much larger picture. We offer a full range of tax advisory services that extends beyond the basic tax issues to focus on your business, professional and personal goals. Our tax-related services include:
Tax Compliance Services—Includes preparation of individual, corporate, limited liability company, partnership, not-for-profit, estate, trust, and gift tax returns and other required reports in a timely and expert manner. Our tax professionals work to gather all pertinent information and analyze your unique situation in order to satisfy all tax requirements while minimizing your overall burden.
Tax Controversy Consulting and Representation—Should you become involved in a tax dispute, we are available to represent your interests, regardless of whether our firm was involved in the preparation of the return in question. We have the expertise to effectively address and resolve disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and other governmental tax agencies on your behalf, and we can help minimize the recurrence of such problems in the future. We're proud of the excellent track record we've established in representing our clients before tax authorities.
Tax Consulting Services—We provide a full range of tax consulting services to our clients in the following areas:
- Retirement and estate planning—Working with your legal advisors, we can design and implement plans that will aid in the accumulation, conservation and disposition of your estate. We can facilitate the formation of trusts, if desired, and create an effective plan to maximize the funds available to you at the time of your retirement.
- Family business consulting —We have helped many business owners develop and implement strategies designed to accumulate, preserve and transfer personal financial wealth.
- Transfer of business ownership—We can assist in the creation and implementation of a plan to effectively minimize the taxes that can result from the formation, dissolution or transfer of a business interest.
- Individualized services—We assist business executives and other individuals in exercising stock options, compensation planning, tax compliance, and retirement planning.
- State and local tax planning—Our experienced team can formulate strategic plans that will help control local and multi-state tax costs including income, franchise, sales and use, property, payroll and excise taxes.
- Not-for-profit organizations—Our professionals can guide not-for-profit organizations through the maze of regulations governing inurement, tax reporting, excessive compensation, and the tax administration of fundraising events.