Landsman, Frank and Bloch was formed as a partnership in 1958 by Gilbert Frank and Mervyn Landsman to provide accounting and tax services to their clients. The firm incorporated in 1972. Since then, the firm has continued to grow, adding principals and professional staff while broadening the range of services it offers its clients. Kenneth Bloch (formerly of Bloch & Bloch CPAs) joined the firm by way of a merger in 1995.
Our goal is to provide personalized accounting services that are custom-tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients, while maintaining the highest technical and professional standards in our field.
Simply put, we pursue excellence in every assignment we're given, on behalf of every client we serve.